Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- NSA: The Google request
- Competitive value of data protection: the impact of data protection regulation on online behaviour
- The EU Proposal for a General Data Protection Regulation and the roots of the ‘right to be forgotten’
- The right to be forgotten partially erased in the new draft of the EU Proposal on Data Protection
- U.S. Concern about the European Right to Be Forgotten and Free Speech: Much Ado About Nothing?
- Data Protection in a Global World
- A working paper on Big Data
- The EDPS criticisms on the Proposal for a Directive amending Directive 2003/98/EC on re-use of public sector information (PSI)
Author Archives: © Alessandro Mantelero
UNITED STATES FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE SURVEILLANCE COURT W ASHJNGTON, D.C. IN RE AMENDED MOTION FOR DECLARATORY JUDGMENT OF GOOGLE INC.’S FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO PUBLISH INFORMATION ABOUT FISA ORDERS ) ) ) ) ) ) Docket No. Misc. 13-03 AMENDED MOTION … Continue reading
Abstract The increasing demand from individuals to have their privacy respected or to take decisions about the management of their information assumes a significant role in business activities and it becomes an important element for building public trust in service … Continue reading
The EU Proposal for a General Data Protection Regulation and the roots of the ‘right to be forgotten’
Abstract The EU Proposal for a General Data Protection Regulation has caused a wide debate between lawyers and legal scholars and many opinions have been voiced on the issue of the right to be forgotten. In order to analyse the … Continue reading
Article 17 of the EU Proposal for a General Data Protection Regulation offered a more analytical definition of the right to erasure provided by Article 12 of the Directive 95/46/CE. This provision has been misunderstood by many commentators and interpreted … Continue reading